Dropbox gives users additional storage space when they sign up and do a few tasks for Dropbox’s twitter.
You can get 125 MB for each this easy tasks and will only require you to have a Twitter account.
Here is what you can do on their “Get Space” promotion page:
1. Connect your Twitter account. After connecting
– You’ll get a chance to invite your friends to Dropbox with a Tweet
2. Follow Dropbox on Twitter
– You can stay up to date with the latest Dropbox Tweets
3. Tell us why you love Dropbox
– This is quite unique because when you do click on this task, you’ll be given a small box to explain why you’ll love dropbox, it’s like a “Complete sentence” mini game
Aside from those Twitter promotion, they also guide you to complete the other easy steps which also involves using your Facebook account.
If you don’t have a Dropbox account yet, try creating through this link to give my Dropbox account some love and additional free space